2. When Chelsea hosts Fulham this weekend will the Blues supporters be holding "Jose Out" signs? If the Blues were to lose for a third straight match, would Roman fire the Special One?
3. An own goal of epic proportions in China. It will go down as an own goal with two assists, all from the defending team.
4. In a 2-2 draw, has one player ever been involved in all four goals? Well history was possibly made on Monday. Jonjo Shelvey scored and assisted on both goals for Swansea. Problem was, he could also be credited for setting up both Liverpool goals. Thanks Jonjo for the point, Liverpool still top of the table!
5. Is Clint Dempsey in a funk? He has yet to light it up for the Sounders and his two most recent performances for the USMNT would be considered by most as subpar. When will suggestions start that he needs a Landon Donovan type sabbatical?
6. Trap is out as Ireland manager, but is Martin O'Neill really the answer? Actually, it could be a good hire since qualifying for EURO 2016, with the tournament expanding to 24 teams, will be as easy as finishing in the top two in the Scottish Premier League.
8. I don't think Jurgen Klopp was asking the 4th official over for dinner during his side's loss to Napoli. Germans can be scary.
9. The University of North Carolina Women's Soccer team did something this week that they hadn't done since 1982. They lost back-to-back games in regulation. To put that stat in proper context, the two schools they lost to in 1982 - Missouri-St. Louis and Cortland State - no longer play Division I women's soccer. An unbelievable streak.
10. The beautiful game can be a cruel one, just ask Celtic supporters. The Scottish champions went toe-to-toe with AC Milan in the San Siro Stadium for 80 minutes. In the 81', Anthony Stokes was inches away from giving the visitors a 1-0 lead as his free kick struck the post. 90 seconds later, AC Milan scores and go on to win 2-0. Keep the Faith.
11. Here we go, Question of the Week: Who will win the Manchester derby? United, City, or wish both clubs could end up with a loss? Provide your answer below.