2. Question of the Week: The Premier League kicks off this weekend – who will be crowned Champion in May 2014? Don’t be afraid to share your answer below.
3. Some guy named Doc was able to put words to my feelings on Luis Suarez.
4. The biggest turnaround in 2013? Jurgen Klinsmann and the USMNT, now winners of 12 straight after coming back to defeat Bosnia 4-3 earlier this week. Still plenty of questions surround certain positions for the red, white, and blue - most notably the back four, but plenty of optimism heading into the final few months of World Cup Qualifying.
5. Liverpool continues its trend of selling players within two years of buying them at a far reduced price. The most recent, Stewart Downing, was bought in 2011 for £20 millions and sold for £5 million last week to West Ham. No matter how the club spins it, a loss of £15 million in value during a two-year period is bad business.
6. His brother might get more of the headlines, but this finish by Federico Higuain was decent.
8. Will Jack Wilshere be the English hero that all Arsenal supporters believed he would become during the 2010-11 season or will he continue his trend of missing out due to injuries?
9. Last week Charlie Davies returned to MLS on loan for the second time in the last three years. Will his move to the New England Revolution help him regain his form to match his twitter bio?
10. Michael Bradley. If you still aren't on the bandwagon, jump on now. He is the present and future of American soccer. Luke O'Brien writes eloquently about the son of a coach becoming one of the best midfielders in the world.